View the Lahontan Water Board Meeting
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022 (presentations, public comment)
- Thursday, January 13, 2022 (board deliberation, decision)
- Staff presented a recommended action on the Tentative Resolution, Draft National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit with an Antidegradation Analysis.
View the TRPA Advisory Planning Committee (APC) Meeting (Action) Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
- Staff requested APC make a recommendation to the Governing Board to certify the Final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
View the TRPA Governing Board Meeting (Action) Wednesday, January 26, 2022.
- Staff presented a recommended action on the project and certification of the Final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
Informational Project Update (No Action) TRPA Governing Board Wednesday, December 15, 2021.
This item is informational only and serves as an overview of the project ahead of the January 2022 Governing Board meeting.
Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board release of Tentative Resolution, Draft National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit with an Antidegradation Analysis, and supporting documents.
- Public comment period September 15 – November 1, 2021. Submit comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm November 1, 2021.
TKPOA Open Houses
- Open House at Tahoe Keys Property Owners’ Association (TKPOA) Pavilion, October 29, 2021 3pm – 6pm. 356 Ala Wai Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Open House at Tahoe Keys Property Owners’ Association (TKPOA) Pavilion, October 9, 2021 9am – noon. 356 Ala Wai Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board Informational Workshop, November 19, 2020
TRPA Advisory Planning Commission Meeting, August 12, 2020
Public Webinar: Project Overview, Q&A, August 11, 2020
TRPA Board Meeting, July 22, 2020
Summer 2020 Virtual Public Engagement Opportunities Due to Covid-19: Public Engagement Approach and Schedule for the Tahoe Keys Control Methods Test Draft Environmental Impact Statement/Review Comment Period