TAHOE KEYS LAGOONS AQUATIC WEED CONTROL METHODS TEST
Updated Tahoe Keys Weeds Project Overview Presentation
- Tahoe Keys Lagoons Aquatic Weed Control Methods Test Tentative Resolution, Tentative Permit, Draft Documents
- Tahoe Keys Lagoons Aquatic Weed Control Methods Test DRAFT EIR/EIS
- Tahoe Keys Lagoons Aquatic Weed Control Methods Test Appendix A-H: Notice of Preparation and Public Engagement Plan for Scoping
- Notice of Availability: Notice of Public Comment Period and Hearings for the Draft EIR/EIS for the Tahoe Keys Lagoons Aquatic Weed Control Methods Test
- Updated Basin Plan Exemption Application and Updated Control Methods Test Application to reduce aquatic invasive species in the Tahoe Keys lagoons submitted by TKPOA April 2021.
- Take a Virtual Tour of the Keys to learn about the weeds problem and what is currently happening to address it.
- Watch this short video to see more of the aquatic weeds problem and some of the management work to address it.
- Learn more about what causes weed growth in the Tahoe Keys HERE.
- 0:00 Webinar Intro
- 5:53 Project Background
- 10:36 Proposed Project + Alternatives Analyzed
- 19:16 Regulatory Considerations
- 25:38 Environmental Impacts Analysis
- 49:00 Summary of Presentations + Milestones
- 53:21 Next Steps + Q&A Process
- 55:23 Q&A
Workshop on Tahoe Keys Lagoons Water Quality and Nutrient Sources, March 4, 2020
Scoping Report Tahoe Keys Aquatic Weed Control Methods Test, October 31, 2019
Tahoe Keys Weeds Project Overview to Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board, September 21, 2019
Notice of Preparation for the Tahoe Keys Lagoons Aquatic Weed Control Methods Test, June 17, 2019
Project Description for the Tahoe Keys Lagoons Aquatic Weed Control Methods Test, June 10, 2019